When preparing artwork for printing it is important to check that the files will be suitable before submitting them to us. Therefore, please check that your files follow these guidelines:
- The files should be vector PDF or EPS files where possible.
- If the design is image based then a JPEG can be submitted but please do not use too much compression.
- The resolution of images should be 100-200dpi at final size.
- If the final size is large then design at 50%, 25% or 10%.
- If the advert is to be fitted in a frame then please ensure the design fits within the visible area.
- We do not usually require any bleed for rectangular prints but instead prefer a keyline border in black.
- Vehicles and complicated prints will require a large amount of bleed to ensure fitting can be carried out easily, therefore we recommend contacting us for exact details.
- Large files should be submitted on disk but can be uploaded to our FTP server.
- If colour accuracy is important then please submit a colour accurate proof for us to match with.
If you require more details then please download our supplying artwork guide PDF.